Wednesday, August 26, 2009

PK ATTEMPTS #1 84 STRENGTH VS. 95 STRENGTH

READ>>>  Okay "PK" video one i guess. Umm it's unedited so deal with it :p. Im going to make more of these but show some loot not... this. No music so it might be boring, unless you like to listen to me ramble on about Runescape :S. Enjoy and Subscribe. If you want to PK with me I'll most likely be on world 18, unless I'm selling loot on world 45. If you buy my loot you may be put into a bigger BW video later on. You can also come and watch me PK on world 18. I'll try to be in my clan chat for those who want to watch me.

Runescape is owned and operated by Jagex ltd. any illegal misuse or recreation of this game is punishable by law. Music if there is any is purchased via itunes. I do not own Runescape
You can play Runescape for free at www.runescape.com.
Subscribe to me on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/XDShoginXD
Thanks for any and all support from friends and subscribers.

No comments: